A short article, about the true history of Israel, the world needs to see the truth

0

مقال  قصير ، عن التاريخ الحقيقي لإسرائيل، العالم يحتاج لأن يرى الحقيقة. 




A short article, about the true history of Israel, the world needs to see the truth



Please share this article about the true history of Israel to all English speaking pages and groups. The world need to see the truth. 


---- 


An original article by: Mahmoud Allam 






*** 


"Who am I, you ask? 


My name is Israel... and this is a brief history of my time on earth 👇 


*** 


● In 1917, during the first World War, I was given a declaration by the British Government to steal a land from it's inhabitants.. and in 1948, after the end of the second World War, I used the (Holo*****) as an excuse to occupy a land filled with innocent people, and declare it a home for people without a land.. 


And those innocent people who happened to be here, had no right to be.. My people showed them they had to leave or die. They chose to remain, so I razed 400 Palestinian villages to the ground during the (Palestinian Nakba), erasing their memory from history.. and the world didn't pat an eye.. 


• Source:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_towns_and_villages_depopulated_during_the_1947%E2%80%931949_Palestine_war 


*** 


● I am Israel.. Some of my people committed massacres and later became Prime Ministers to represent me, and the world never cared.. In 1948, "Menachem Begin" was in charge of the unit that slaughtered the inhabitants of Deir Yassin, including 100 women and children.. Then later became Prime Minister in 1977.. 


• Sources: 


https://liberationschool.org/massacres-were-indispensable-to-creation-of-the-israeli-state/ 


https://www.theguardian.com/commentisfree/2006/apr/07/palestinewaswipedouttocre 


*** 


● In 1953, Ariel Sharon led the slaughter of the inhabitants of Qibya, and in 1982 arranged for our allies to butcher around 2,000 in the refugee camps of Sabra and Shatila, and didn't lift a finger to stop the genocide.. then later became Prime Minister in 2001.. 


• Source:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sabra_and_Shatila_massacre 


*** 


● My name is Israel.. 


I was carved in 1948 out of 78% of the land of a country that nobody cares about or even remembers, named "Palestine", dispossessing its inhabitants and replacing them with Jews from all over Europe and other parts of the world.. While the natives whose families lived on this land for thousands of years and generations were not allowed to return, Jews from all over the world were and still are welcome to instant citizenship under the official Israeli (law of return).. 


• Sources: 


Israeli law of return: 


https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Law_of_Return 


Palestinian refugees not allowed to return: 


https://www.afsc.org/resource/palestinian-refugees-and-right-return 


https://www.jewishvirtuallibrary.org/do-palestinian-refugees-have-a-legal-quot-right-of-return-quot-to-israel 


*** 


● My name is Israel.. 


In 1967, I swallowed the remaining lands of Palestine - East Jerusalem, the West Bank and Gaza - and placed their inhabitants under an oppressive military rule, controlling and humiliating every aspect of their daily lives... Because eventually, they should get the message that they are not welcome to stay, and join the millions of Palestinian refugees in the shanty camps of Lebanon and Jordan, before they get slaughtered while the world watchs as usual.. 


• Source:

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Israeli-occupied_territories 


*** 


● I am Israel.. 


I have the power to control American policy. My American Israel Public Affairs Committee or (AIPAC) can make or break any politician of its choosing, and as you can see, they all compete to please me.. All the forces of the world's super powers are powerless against me, including the UN as I have the American veto to block any condemnation of my war crimes.. 


Because as Sharon so eloquently phrased it;  “We control America”. 


• Source:

https://www.wrmea.org/old-html/sharon-to-peres-don-t-worry-about-american-pressure-we-control-america.html 


*** 


● I am Israel.. 


I influence American mainstream media too, and you will always find the news tailored to my favor. I have invested millions of dollars into PR representation, and CNN, New York Times, and others have been doing an excellent job of promoting my propaganda. Even social media platforms are afraid of me, and they delete and ban any users who try to reflect the light of truth on my lies.. I own them all.. 


• Just check this article by New York Times, and watch them twist the truth:

https://www.nytimes.com/2021/05/10/world/middleeast/jerusalem-protests-aqsa-palestinians.html 


*** 


● I am Israel.. 


You Palestinians want to negotiate “peace!?”.. Huh.. You are not as smart as me; I will negotiate, but will only let you have your municipalities while I control your borders, your water, your airspace and anything else of importance.. 


While we “negotiate,” I will swallow your hilltops and fill them with settlements, populated by the most extremist of my extremists, armed to the teeth. And these settlements will be connected by roads you cannot use.. you will be imprisoned in your little Bantustans between them, surrounded by military checkpoints in every direction, as far as they eye can see.. You cannot even hope to send your children to school, without fearing for their lives and innocence.. 


• Source (Human Rights Watch report for 2020): 

https://reliefweb.int/report/occupied-palestinian-territory/israeli-settlements-occupied-palestinian-territory-10 


*** 


● I am Israel.. 


I have one of the most powerful armies in the world, the unconditional support of the world's most powerful nation; the U.S.A, and an arsenal full of nuclear warheads and weapons of mass destruction.. How dare your children confront my oppression with stones and dirt?! 


don’t you know my soldiers won’t hesitate to blow their heads off? 


In 2014 alone, I have killed 2300 people and injured more than 17,000, mostly civilians as per the annual report by the UN Office for the Coordination of Humanitarian Affairs.. And I still have the mandate to continue the killing, since the international community chooses to remain silent.. 


• Source: 

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2015/mar/27/israel-kills-more-palestinians-2014-than-any-other-year-since-1967 


*** 


● My name is Israel.. 


Ignore, as I do, the hundreds of Jewish people and Hollywood stars who are now refusing my policies and my agenda to carry out my control over your lands and people; their voices of conscience will not protect you.. I will destroy their whole professional careers and their public image and call them antisemitic.. for how dare they confront my apartheid policy?!! 


• Source for (Some) of what Hollywood stars said: 

https://www.thenationalnews.com/arts-culture/gigi-and-bella-hadid-mark-ruffalo-and-susan-sarandon-among-stars-to-speak-out-in-solidarity-with-palestine-the-world-is-watching-1.1221718 


*** 


● I am Israel.. 


You want freedom? 


I have bullets, tanks, missiles, Apaches and F-16s to obliterate you.. I have placed your towns under siege, confiscated your lands, uprooted your trees, demolished your homes, attacked and killed your people in the midst of their prayers inside one of holiest places on planet Earth, and you still demand freedom?! 


Don’t you get it?! 


You will never have peace or freedom, as long as I'm around.. because I am Israel.. 


And I have the world's reigns.. 


• Source:

https://www.middleeasteye.net/news/israel-palestine-aqsa-attacks-how-violence-unfolded 


*** 


● My name is Israel.. 


And I am now launching military air srikes on civilians including women and children in Gaza, destroying their homes, lives and dreams. And the whole world is watching in silence.. 


Because I am Israel.. 


And I own the world.."


• Source:

https://www.aa.com.tr/en/middle-east/6-more-people-killed-in-israeli-attacks-on-gaza-strip/2240840


***


● Authored by: Palestine.. the only place on planet Earth that is still under military occupation by terms of the United Nations, in the 21st Century... 


--- 


في النهاية، يا ريت تنشروا البوست ده لكل اللي عندكم لإنه مهم فعلًا الناس تفهم اللي بيحصل ده هدفه أيه.. إعملوا منشن لكل الناس ضروري، وإدعوا لاخواتنا ف فلسطين بالأمن والأمان والنصر، وربنا يحفظ أرواحهم جميعًا ويسترها عليهم. 


اللي بإيدك أنت دلوقتي إنك تقدمه دعمًا للقضية الفلسطينية هو إنك تبقى عارف المؤامرة اللي بتتعمل على اخواتك الفلسطينيين، وتتصدى لكل الكذب والتزييف وقلب الحقائق اللي بيمارسه الإعلام الصهيوني بامتياز.. الإعلام العربي إيدك منه والأرض، وشبه بيدعم الاحتلال.. عشان كده خليكم انتم الإعلام المضاد، ودافعوا عن اخواتكم وحقهم في أرضهم وحياتهم.. 


شكرًا. 


#علام 

#sadanilenews.blogspot.com 

#MahmoudHashim

#GazaUnderAttak

#SaveShiekhJarah

التصنيفات:

إرسال تعليق

0 تعليقات
* Please Don't Spam Here. All the Comments are Reviewed by Admin.

يرجي عدم الإساءة الي اي شخص والتعليق باحترام من الجميع

يرجي عدم الإساءة الي اي شخص والتعليق باحترام من الجميع

إرسال تعليق (0)

#buttons=( أقبل ! ) #days=(20)

يستخدم موقعنا ملفات تعريف الارتباط لتعزيز تجربتك. لمعرفة المزيد
Accept !